Courses in Wexford
Welcome to Habla Spanish Institute!
NEXT COURSES: will start week commencing September 23rd, 2019. We will have an Open Day at our school on Saturday, September 14th. This will be an informal get-together for students and friends, with tapas and drinks where we´ll provide information about our classes and have lots of fun!
We provide Group Courses for the following levels:
Please note that classes will proceed subject to sufficient student numbers.
Current Adult Courses
For more information about each level group, please click on the class.
- Beginners 2 (level A1 – follow up for Beginners 1) – Monday from 6.30 to 8.30pm
- Intermediate (level B1) – Tuesday from 11.00am to 12.30pm or 6.30 to 8.00pm
- Improvers (level A2) – Wednesday from 6.30 to 8.00pm
- Advanced (level B2 and above) – Wednesday from 7.30 to 9.00pm
- Beginners 1 (level A0 – no experience) – Thursday at 6.30pm
Next term starting in September 23rd, 2019 will run for 10 weeks, with a total of 15 hours of lessons (10 classes x 1.5 hours)
- Junior Certificate (level 1) – Friday at 6.30pm (ages from 12 up)
- Leaving Certificate (level 2) – Thursday at 5.30pm (ages from 15 up) – exam preparation lessons for the oral and written Leaving Cert exam
They can be arranged for morning or evening time to suit each student. We offer a 5 lesson package for €185 and a 10 lesson package for €350. These lessons must be paid in advanced. Duration of each individual class is 1 hour. Click here for more info
How to Book & Cost
To book a course you just need to pay €50 deposit. The remainder can be paid at the beginning of course.
Cost for all 10 week courses is €195. If you’d like to book any of courses online please use the button below.
You can pay with your credit/debit card, or using PayPal. Cash payment at our school is also available prior appointment.
When booking, please note the day and level of your classes in the ‘Order notes (optional)’ field when checking out.