Schedule of Online Classes & Booking
NEXT COURSES: next Spanish courses starting week commencing September 20th 2021.
Year 2021-2022 Schedule
- Term 1: 20th September – 26 November 2021 (10 weeks)
- Term 2: January – March 2022 (10 weeks)
- Term 3: April – June 2022 (10 weeks)
We provide Group Courses for the following levels:
Please note that classes will proceed subject to sufficient student numbers.
For more information about each level , please click here
- Improvers 1 (level A1+) – Monday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm – preparation course for level 2
- Intermediate (level B1) – Tuesday from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm or Tuesday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm
- Improvers 2 (level A2) – Wednesday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm – pre-intermediate level course and preparation for level 3
- Beginners 1 (level A0) – Wednesday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm – no previous experience required
- Beginners 2 (level A1) : Thursday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm – this is the follow up course after Beginners 1
- Beginners 3 (level A1) : Thursday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm – this is the follow up after Beginners 2
Next term of classes starting week commencing September 20th, 2021. Registration is open now.
- Leaving Certificate 2022 (level 1) – Tuesdays at 6.00 pm (ages from 12 up) – basic Spanish lessons to start from the beginning, while covering the syllabus for the Leaving Cert exam. Suitable for students doing their exam on 2022.
- Leaving Certificate 2023 (level 2) – Fridays at 5.30 pm (ages from 12 up) – exam preparation lessons for the oral and written Leaving Cert exam for those students doing their exam on 2021.
They can be arranged for morning or evening time to suit each student. We offer a 5 lesson package for €150 and a 10 lesson package for €275. These lessons must be paid in advanced. Duration of each individual class is 1 hour. Click here for more info
How to Book & Cost
To book a group course you just need to pay €50 deposit. The remainder can be paid at the beginning of course.
Cost for the upcoming 10 week group courses is €150.
You can pay directly with your credit/debit card, or using PayPal. Cash payment at our school is also available prior appointment.
When booking, please note the day and level of your classes in the ‘Order notes (optional)’ field when checking out.
If have already paid your Booking Deposit for any course and wish to pay the balance of €100, please click on button below
Thank you for visiting our website! 🙂