Schedule of Classes 2020-21
Welcome to Habla Spanish Institute!
NEXT COURSES: next Spanish courses starting week commencing September 21st, 2020. All our classes will be online until we can safely reopen our school in Wexford.
Year 2020 – 2021 Schedule
- Term 1: 21 September – 30 October 2020 (6 weeks)
- Term 2: 2 November – 11 December 2020 (6 weeks)
- Terms 3, 4 & 5: dates to be confirmed for 2021.
We provide Group Courses for the following levels:
Please note that classes will proceed subject to sufficient student numbers.
Book your online Spanish course
- Start date: September 21st, 2020
- Group size: 4 to 8 people
- Same methodology as face-to-face classes
- Duration: 6 week course
|Normal Price||Current Offer|
|€ 120,-||€ 90,-|
Booking deposit: €50
Free cancellation before course start date
For more information about each level group, please click on the class.
- Improvers 1 (level A1 – follow up after Beginners) – Monday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm
- Intermediate (level B1) – Tuesday from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm or Tuesday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm
- Improvers 2 (level A2) – Wednesday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm
- Beginners 1 (level A0 – no experience) – Thursday from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm or Thursday from 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Next term of classes starting week commencing September 21st, 2020. Registration is open now.
- Pre-Leaving Certificate (level 1) – Thursday at 5.30pm (ages from 12 up)
- Leaving Certificate (level 2) – Friday at 6.30pm (ages from 15 up) – exam preparation lessons for the oral and written Leaving Cert exam
They can be arranged for morning or evening time to suit each student. We offer a 5 lesson package for €150 and a 10 lesson package for €250. These lessons must be paid in advanced. Duration of each individual class is 1 hour. Click here for more info
How to Book & Cost
To book a group course you just need to pay €50 deposit. The remainder can be paid at the beginning of course.
Cost for the upcoming 6 week group courses is €90.
You can pay directly with your credit/debit card, or using PayPal. Cash payment at our school is also available prior appointment.
When booking, please note the day and level of your classes in the ‘Order notes (optional)’ field when checking out.
If have already paid your Booking Deposit for any course and wish to pay the balance of €40, please click on button below
Thank you for visiting our website! 🙂