If you’d like to learn or improve your Spanish and our group courses don’t suit your needs, we would be delighted to offer you one-to-one lessons. This type of personally tailored classes may be a better option if you:
- Are not free at the times of our group lessons(morning or evening)
- Would like to prepare for an exam: college, Spanish Official Diploma (DELE) or other
- Need intensive lessons before an exam, moving or travelling to a Spanish speaking country
- Have specific learning needs such as Spanish for Professionals
- Feel more comfortable learning on your own.
We highly recommend Group Classes over Individual Lessons. These are some of the advantages:
- They are more fun and engaging
- A relaxed communicating environment
- Lower cost
- Great opportunity to socialize with fellow students with same interests
Individual lessons can be arranged to suit each student’s lifestyle. In these lessons you have the control of what / when / how you would like to learn. Our available hours for one-to-one Spanish Lessons are between 10.00h and 12.00h in the morning or between 16.00h to 18.00h in the evening. We ask students to book it for the same day and time every week to help us organize our agenda.
We offer prepaid lesson packages for one-to-one lessons. Our teachers will meet you first to test your current level in Spanish language and plan what you’d like to learn and how. A typical individual class is 1 hour. Choose your option from menu below if you’d like to book some private lessons or Contact Us for more info.
Translation & Interpreting
We have a wide experience in translations and interpreting services. We would be more than happy to assist you in:
- Documents being translated from or into Spanish and English.
- Being your personal or professional interpreter.
Contact us for an estimate price for these services.