Hola a todos!
Gracias por venir a la clase de español. Espero que te gusta la clase y que aprendes mucho. 😊
Thanks for coming to your online Spanish class last week. I hope you liked it and learned loads!
Note in bold underlined the attached files and in blue underlined the website links to practice online. Documents such as PDF have a (Download) button.
NOTES FROM YOUR LAST CLASS
Here you are the notes from your last online Spanish class on 17 de noviembre (class #8 of 10):
- Chat – with some of the vocabulary from the chat box on file: Chat Beginners 1.txt
- Screenshots: these are images related to the activities you did in class: Revision of useful expressions in the restaurant and Places & directions in Spanish:
- HAY – NO HAY– there is / there are
- UN BARRIO TIPICO – Soluciones – from the activity on page 114 on your course book Aula Internacional Plus 1
- DONDE ESTA – DONDE HAY – depending if you are asking for a specific & unique place or one of many available
- DIRECCIONES – EXPRESIONES
- DIRECCIONES – DIALOGO
- CONECTA 4 – expresiones de direcciones
- GRABACIÓN DE LA CLASE (CLASS RECORDING): in this link you can watch the last class if you´d like to review it or in case you missed it (remember to enter the passcode provided): https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/s-khbIKQVnh8fXsiwncEYbtmV8vXWPcbg8qHOvIo-X-V21PmyjM_-9IuRxdHOPEy.P0uJ1jd0OKAqdym1
These are some activities to practice at your own pace at home:
- REPASO – RESTAURANTE: this is the document with some useful expressions for the restaurant and bar:
- NEW – ONLINE ACTIVITY: RESTAURANTE: complete the conversation with the options form the drop down menu: https://learningapps.org/view18831936
- CLIENTE O CAMARERO – PUZZLE: this is the activity we did in class. Choose who says each expression, clicking on CAMARERO or CLIENTE first, and then on the expression. If it´s correct, it´ll dissapear: https://learningapps.org/view12656283
- DONDE ESTA – Online game: in this online activity, you can play DONDE ESTA clicking on the correct country: https://view.genial.ly/60ca22cd98d1750dc48f0286 – Don´t be shy, say it aloud – “El Taj Mahal está en India“
- UN BARRIO TIPICO – online interactive (3 slides): you can drag & drops the names or the numbers for each of the places. This is the same activity as the one on page 114 in your book: https://view.genial.ly/622f70189710d00012323291
- GAME PAIRS – MAS LUGARES -MORE PLACES: if you learn the name of more usual places, you can this match the pairs game: https://app.nearpod.com/presentation?pin=9I6PE
- NOTES – DIRECCIONES: on this document below, you have the printable presentation we used in class with expressions for the directions in Spanish:
PREPARE FOR NEXT CLASS
Next class we will continue with directions and useful expressions to find places in the city when you travel.
If you have the time, please have a look at the activity 5. LA ESTACION DE METRO…. on page 118 on your course book. Try to understand the 7 expressions in bold in the text and match them with the pictures below in the blue box.
- BOOK AUDIO FILES: to download the audio files from your course book, please click on this link: https://difusion.com/material-descargable/audios_aula_int_plus_1.zip
- COURSE BOOK: this is the recommended link to purchase your course book: https://www.internationalbooks.ie/product/aula-internacional-plus-1-students-book/
That´s all for now, amigos. We´ll see each other in class on the same link
Zoom link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82068044705
Hasta pronto! 😊