Hola a todos!
Gracias por venir a la clase de español. Espero que te gusta la clase y que aprendes mucho. 😊
Note in bold underlined the attached files and in blue underlined the website links to practice online. Documents such as PDF have a (Download) button.
NOTES FROM YOUR LAST CLASS
Here you are the notes from your last online Spanish class on 27 de octubre (class #6 of 10):
- Chat – with some of the vocabulary from the chat box on file: Chat Beginners 1.txt
- Screenshots: these are images related to the activities you did in class:
- EXPRESIONES EN EL BAR
- CARTA DE TAPAS Y RACIONES
- CONVERSACION EN EL BAR
- VIDEO PINCHOS SAN SEBASTIAN
- PRIMERO SEGUNDO Y POSTRE
- GRABACIÓN DE LA CLASE (CLASS RECORDING): in this link you can watch the last class if you´d like to review it or in case you missed it (remember to enter the passcode provided):
These are some activities to practice at your pace at home:
- ¿CLIENTE O CAMARERO? :in this online activity you can classify the phrases by the person who says it: CAMARERO (waiter) or CLIENTE (customer): https://view.genial.ly/5fa3ec4889da530d018cb1b2
- VIDEO – LOS PINCHOS EN SAN SEBASTIAN: in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCAWGkAsfHAcdLmgX6ftWonuuprBlr9b/view?usp=share_link can watch a subtitled video about Pinchos in San Sebastian. After watching it, you can:
- Take note of the expressions you understand
- Write down a list of ingredients and types of pinchos you see, for example:
- Ingredientes: queso, jamón, …
- Pinchos: revuelto de hongo, calamares a la romana, …
- PLATOS ESPAÑOLES- on this online activity https://view.genial.ly/60c093a50254a30d66d770ed you have to match the dishes with its pictures.
- Drag and drop the name of the dishes to its picture, if there all correct, you´ll get a message on screen.
- Classify in three groups: 1 – Primero, 2 – Segundo & P – Postre
PREPARE FOR NEXT CLASS
Next class we will learn more expressions in the restaurant and practice short conversations. We will also watch a video to learn more about Spanish dishes and useful vocabulary to make request and order food and drink in Spanish!
If you have the time, please do this activity:
- ORDER THE CONVERSATION: on this page https://learningapps.org/watch?v=pnysfbg0c21 you have conversation in the restaurant. Drag the bubbles vertically to order the conversation. Check your results by clicking on the blue circle (bottom right).
BOOK AUDIO FILES: to download the audio files from your course book, please click on this link: https://difusion.com/material-descargable/audios_aula_int_plus_1.zip
COURSE BOOK: this is the recommended link to purchase your course book: https://www.internationalbooks.ie/product/aula-internacional-plus-1-students-book/
That´s all for now, amigos. We´ll see each other in class on the same link
Zoom link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82068044705
Hasta pronto! 😊